WestPack 2020 (Anaheim, CA, Feb. 11-13) will offer myriad learning opportunities for medical packaging professionals, with a conference program delivering packaging education and training in multiple formats.
The show’s conference program comprises two Innovation Summit tracks—the Smart Manufacturing Innovation Summit and the 3D Printing Innovation Summit—and eight Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West Conference tracks:
• Exploring Emerging Technologies of the Digital Health Boom.
• User-Centered Design Strategies and Tactics for Faster Product Development.
• Advancements in Medical Plastics for Medtech.
• Keeping Up and Staying Compliant with Global and FDA Regulations.
• Driving Next-Gen Design and Innovation Strategies.
• Product Development: Effective Strategies for Moving from Engineering to Production.
• Materials, Testing and Risk Management Solutions.
• Understanding the Impact of Recent Changes to Quality Standards.
In addition to keynote panels and conventional sessions, each of the eight MD&M West tracks includes non-traditional session formats, such as Lightning Workshops, roundtable discussions and Tech Talk Panels.
Tech Theater presentations, sponsored education sessions and lunch-and-learns round out the show’s educational options.
A new feature at WestPack 2020, the Meet the Speaker Lounge, will give attendees the chance to continue asking questions and talking with speakers after their sessions conclude. Click here for the WestPack 2020 conference overview.
Here are a few must-attend sessions for medical packaging professionals:
• Innovative Tools for a UX-Centric Design.
• Beyond Usability: Why Requirements Aren’t Enough to Make Sure You Win in the Marketplace.
• Panel of Industry Experts: Sustainability, Environmental Responsibility and the Medical Device Community (presented as a pair of back-to-back sessions).
• Strategies for Implementing the New European Union (EU) Medical Device Regulation (MDR) Requirements.
WestPack attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about packaging for cannabis products for healthcare and other markets, including cannabis-derived CBD, at the first-ever Cannabis Packaging Summit. This one-of-a-kind event, which will include both an expo and a conference program, will run alongside WestPack 2020 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Comments are closed.